I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Thursday, 4 July 2013

the unlucky egg

Once there was an egg, his name was Humpty Dumpty. Every day Humpty sat on a wall to watch the soldiers march. But one day when Humpty was sitting on the wall he fell. He fell on the ground and smashed, Humpty Dumpty called for help. Soon the soldiers came and tried to put him back together but like they say anyone can open a egg but no one can close one.   

2 comments:

  1. Hello
    It's me again Wattana and this time I have some questions to ask you.

    1.How old are you?
    2. Why did you choose this particular story?
    3.Do you like this story?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve my learning.