I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Monday, 1 July 2013

Old MacDonald

Old MacDonald had a farm EEI EEIO. And on that farm he had a giraffe. With a slurp slurp here and a slurp slurp there, here a slurp there a slurp, everywhere a slurp slurp. Old MacDonald had a farm EEI EEIO. And on that farm he had a dog. With a woof woof here and a woof woof there, here a woof there a woof everywhere a woof woof. Old MacDonald had a farm EEI EEIO. 

3 comments:

  1. Hello

    That is really cool I did not know that Giraffes went slurp. Hey do you want to be Internet buddies It would be really cool. I am a student at Melville we are quad-blogging with your class blog. So if it is a yes please reply as soon as possible

    Josh Melville Intermediate Hamilton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey
    that was really funny and I loved your version of Old McDonald
    hope to see more.

    Wattana Melville Intermediate Hamilton

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi

    My name is Harry and I am a student at Melville Intermediate just like Josh and recon that the idea of a Giraffe is really cool and the punctuation is really good. I would not know how to put EEI EEIO into words that is great. Good job.

    Harry Melville Intermediate Hamilton

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve my learning.