I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Friday, 28 June 2013

The storm

Well it all started like all storms start: with rain and lots of it. Then came the wind, a wind that cold knock you over and sounded like a monster. Then things started to get frustrating the power went out when we were watching TV but luckily we had the fire going so we kept warm by huddling by the fire. When I went to bed I could see my breath and I had two duvets and another blanket. 

In the morning we still had no power and school was closed so was Tawa collage so I went to my cousins house but they didn't have power ether so we went to my Granddads and warmed up while my Mum went to work.

We just went back and forth until my Mum came home and we had power again.      

1 comment:

  1. Again - a good beginning. You seem to have run out of steam a bit - and again, you haven't proof read this very well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve my learning.