I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Tuesday, 9 April 2013

Billy Bruce Willy

Once upon a time there was a little boy called Billy Bruce Willy.
Every day Billy would chow down a fat sheep.
But one day Billy found some haggis and decided to eat it.
Because of that his face started to burn.
Because of that the skin on his face started to shrivel up and fall off.
Because of that his parents took him to a doctor and were told Billy needed surgery so he got a new face.
Until finally his face fell off completely.
Ever since then people avoided him because they thought he was a zombie and that he would eat their brains.
The moral of the story is, don't eat haggis.

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve my learning.