I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Monday, 18 March 2013

Trouble

 She know just the way to walk on by, 
that makes my heart stop.
I don't know the way to say goodnight,
cause she don't want me to go nowhere without her there she's everywhere, I don't need trouble but I chose it at least that's the way it seams.

I woke up to hear her on the telephone,
talking crazy. 
She said come over now nobodies home,
I said baby I don't know if I should go try'n to take it slow,
I don't need trouble but I chose it at least that's the way it seams.
 

2 comments:

  1. This is an interesting thing indeed. Where did the idea come from? Just a couple of editing notes: you have seams - those ones are in your clothes! Also - nobody's is the correct spelling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool blog very interesting

    kristal


    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve my learning.